Trip Report: Project Faultless

Message posted by Scot Tway on September 18, 2008 at 19:04:02 PST:

As per Joerg's request I post this to the Forum directly. What do Y'all think? I've ask George Knapp to ask the DOE what the Hell is going on which he has told me he will do.....

I was lucky to be able to visit the Rachel area on September 6th through the 10th. I was unable to make the meeting about the Prison in Rachel the morning of the 6th but heard all about it when I arrived that evening. The morning of the 7th I made my way to Hancock Summit and to Horner's Rest Area and on up to the Power Lines Overlook. The road back in is in good shape but is a bit longer than I expected. The steep climbs required at the very end of the road before the summit are quite steep and although I was in a 4X4 it was challenging because of loose shale and rocks.
Monday the 8th I had to spend in Los Vegas for business but saw 4 or 5 white SUVs and pickups with Government tags headed up Hwy 375 and Hwy 93 as I was headed South very early am.
Tuesday I headed for Project Faultless to check on some monitoring equipment I found on a trip back in 2006. What I found was quite surprising. Please follow the link for details and Photos:
http://projectfaultless.home.mindspring.com/Project%20Faultless/Project%20Faultless.html
SCOT

Attached link: Project Faultless

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]