(it is what U think it is Part 2)

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on August 15, 2001 at 19:29:27 PST:

ok here is the part of what jeorg posted: That i am referencing too!

A word of caution: A regular commercial plane with lights on the nose and on its wingtips can look very much like a big triangle at night. [>>As the article says, our brain tends to fill in the information according to familiar patterns<<]

This sentence that I have bracketed is the one which I refer to in my previous post. Specifically the sentence as by the original author is attempting to convey a concept in a typical generalization methodology, that people in general have the inability to discern things specifically at the momment in the momment and that everyone's brain tends complete what they think they see rather what is actually being seen.

If new observer were to read this sentence, they would form an opinion and accept it more than likely because it will appeal to their common sense and come to the author's intended conclusion. Rather than to a resolution of what is really being viewed by the observer of said aircraft.

I hope that this will better clarify my intention of what I was trying to convey to jeorg and to all earlier. To me this is a psyop bottom line.

In Reply to: Re: black projects article posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 15, 2001 at 13:22:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]