Re: black projects article ( it is what U think it is).

Message posted by Magoo on August 15, 2001 at 17:36:35 PST:

I know I really should stay out of this, but against my better judgement, here goes anyway...

Aaron, aren't you're doing the exact opposite of what you claim Joerg is doing? (and I don't necessarily think Joerg is doing what you claim he is...read his post again slowly).

You're basically claiming that he is telling people that they didn't really see what they think they've seen. But on the other hand, YOU'RE telling people to see what they may not necessarily be seeing.

A triangular pattern of lights may indeed be a mysterious triangular shaped airborne vehicle, but the more likely and rational explanation without additonal evidence is that it could very well be a conventional aircraft.

The way I see it, both extremes are sometimes right, but most of the time the actual truth lies somewhere in the middle.

In summary, there are generally two types of researchers. The first one believes in what he wants to exist and then looks for tenuous evidence to support his theory. The second one believes in what he knows to exist, then looks for solid evidence to support a change in that belief. Neither type is necessarily wrong, but I'll bet the second one is right more often...

Magoo (crawling back under his rock)

In Reply to: Re: black projects article ( it is what U think it is). posted by Aaron Johnson on August 15, 2001 at 14:19:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]