Re: Expedition Dreamland.....?

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 14, 2008 at 2:24:31 PST:

I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion about this, but I am glad that your post gives me the opportunity to clarify a few things. Of course you can rent a car in Las Vegas, drive up to the gates, see the cammos, have an Alien Burger at the Inn and drive home happy. For the last 10 years our web site has been the best tourist guide to the area, helping people do just that.

The Area 51 Expedition is meant as a new option for people who want more. In a full day of lectures you learn all about the history of Area 51 and past and present Black Projects from Area 51 experts such as Aviation Historian Pete Merlin and myself. The Tropicana was chosen because it provides an excellent view of the Las Vegas Janet terminal.

I will guide the tour of the gates the next day, sharing my years of research in the area with our guests. There will be plenty of time to answer everyones questions. This is something I have been asked to do many times by our readers and I am excited that finally I have an opportunity to do this. Not to mention the optional Tikaboo hike for the really adveturous.

Those who are satisfied visiting the area on their own will continue to find the best information around on our web site. But I look forward to sharing my interest in Area 51 and Black Projects on a more personal level with those who choose to use this new option.

In Reply to: Expedition Dreamland.....? posted by JoenTX on July 13, 2008 at 22:56:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]