Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft - Irony

Message posted by Roadeye on June 24, 2008 at 11:53:42 PST:

The point I was trying to make with this post was merely to open people's eyes to the fact that not everybody who mentions seeing or hearing something strange in the sky and has the guts to admit they don't know what it is...is automatically a UFO fanatic.
I was not in anyway commenting on the validity or informational value of either the story from Nevada or the one from Wales. I can't.
I merely used the description from the Area 51 trip report as a comparison to that one from Wales.
One person was listened to and read with an open mind...the other, although I hasten to add, based on the way the Welsh media decided to report on the story and quite likely not on the merits of his own description seemed to be recieved in quite a different matter.
Although as far as the written description was concerned....you have to admit there were a lot a similarities.
Even scientists and experts in all fields should be encouraged to keep their minds open.

It's sad when the words "I don't know what I saw or what it was doing...etc" can get you branded as a fanatic.

Just my two cents.

Roadeye

Just my two cents.

In Reply to: Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft - Irony posted by Lou on June 24, 2008 at 11:04:43 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]