Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft and the REAL Area 51!!

Message posted by Robert on June 20, 2008 at 13:00:42 PST:

Imagine that, the "unusual" craft has turned into nothing more than a cloud or something! Obviously the article written about the object being a UFO and chasing the helicopter is nonsense. Most "unidentified" objects are explained away in this manner. 90% of the people interested in Area 51 are drawn to it by the thought of the base housing Alien technology. Look at the Roswell incident. How many times has this story changed. UFO stories always change. You can't have an honest discussion of Area 51 and not discuss the Alien connection. It would be so much easier for the government to open the base and say the Top Secret test planes and drones are being tested at some other site out of the publics eyes. Area 51 is the most "famous" base in the world. I doubt anything above ground that is very important is taking place there. It makes more sense to have reverse engineering and other activities going on in the hangars and underground then testing Top Secret planes or drones from the most famous military base in the world. Any "researcher" can sit on Tikaboo peak and film and take pictures of what goes on outside. If the real secrets at Area 51 could be seen from the mountain, we wouldn't be able to climb the mountain. That security is there for what goes on in the inside and we will never see that technology. Many individuals have commented about the technology not being from our world. I personally believe David Adair and some others. (not so much Bob Lazar). I commend this website for all of the info. In my opinion, some space should be used to discuss all aspects of Area 51!!!

In Reply to: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft posted by Robert on June 20, 2008 at 10:52:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]