Re: Nevada Test Site Tour

Message posted by BobR on February 15, 2008 at 11:32:47 PST:

Gregos,
I was on the same tour with you. What I didn't understand was: Security came on the bus and asked for that guy by name twice and he didn't reply. He then asked the tour guide and she got very flustered. He told her to check her manifest as it should show he was on board the bus. The guy finally identified himself the third time his name was called.
They must have discoved the cooler not long before the tour ended. Can't figure out what the guy was thinking. He said he put his cooler outside his car door on the ground between his car and another to keep his food cool. A pretty dumb idea. Leaving a cooler between cars at a high security facility. He met the tour there because he lived in Pahrump.

The tour was great. My wife wouldn't go again but I would take our daughter and go again. It was very interesting to say the least. How many times have you seen a bomb film with the blast wave hitting those buildings. A lot of history there. I couldn't believe that all the craters all over were from bomb blasts. There were so many craters. A fascinating tour that I recommend to anyone interested in history, science etc.

In Reply to: Re: Nevada Test Site Tour posted by Gregos on February 15, 2008 at 1:09:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]