Re: slightly OT - Dreamland Chronicles HELP!

Message posted by Maple38 on February 09, 2008 at 13:31:10 PST:

I have read the book as well, and there is lots to debunk Lazar. I wouldn't take him terribly seriously. He got the attention he wanted, for whatever reason, and he is now running a company in New Mexico.
Dreamland Chronicles and Phil Patton's "Dreamland" are great books, but don't take too much of the conspiracy theories too seriously.

Most of us here, (I believe I can speak for most of us) are pretty sure that Area 51 is a quiet place to test what the brilliant minds have developed, away from prying enemy eyes. There are many technologies I am certain we don't know exist yet, and would probably blow our minds, like the SR-71, F-117, and UAV's have, and I am sure there are more awesome things to come.
I am reading a book called "Class 11", and the author talks about robot Dragonflies used to snoop on conversations nearly 40 years ago. It's in the CIA museum. Even the author of that book says he was blown away by the fact it was that old, and is amazed at what we have developed. I am getting to the part in the book where he talks about the "technology Directorate" of the CIA.
Area 51 is approriately named Dreamland. I am personally interested in it only because I look forward to seeing what they can come up with. To this day, I am still in awe of the SR-71/A-12. It's where dreams do come true!:)

In Reply to: slightly OT - Dreamland Chronicles HELP! posted by Alex (UK) on February 09, 2008 at 13:20:36 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]