Re: New Name for The Major and Good News

Message posted by Cocheta on January 31, 2008 at 16:34:41 PST:

I can't speak for Coyote, but I haven't been abducted (or at least I can link those hours of lost time to the use of Tequilla, not aliens). My new employer is working my backsides off, but then I'm making about 3 times more than my last employer paid me. Who am I to complain?

I think you'll like the book, Zipper. Coyote officially labeled it as a Techno-thriller and that is far more accurate a genre than I could have ever come up with. I've included a nice bit of WWII historical fiction, tied several loosely-related historical incidents into a cohesive and believable scenario, thrown in some light lectures on physics, anthropology and evolution, added a dash of romance, a Paula Dean helping of action and an ending straight out of left field.

The Hanson Legacy is the first book in a trilogy and as much fun as I had writing it, the unfinished second book of the trilogy has already been even more fun to write, with action that folks here will find just to their liking!

In Reply to: Re: New Name for The Major and Good News posted by zipper on January 31, 2008 at 14:47:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]