Re: What If????

Message posted by Cloak on July 23, 2001 at 16:39:41 PST:

well Joerg I hear you man I was only seeing if anyone had first hand knowledge of what would occur had I croosed on got caught I am not as stupid as I sound err Look, was just a thought ringing in my head that i put out there to see its your fault i am so into this now spending 9 hours on a Saturday looking at this sight :) Just kidding
Anyways just that I must Defend myself of one fact the Air Force Police or MP's which they are called they do combined force training as in all the armed forces go to the same school house to learn to become Military Police after Basic training but being an Army man I can say I would never be intimidated by an Air Force soldiers due to when I was in training for my Miltary occupational specialty they would have us Army soldiers running 10 miles while the Air Force fly boys rode by on ten speeds you know they are the Army's sister force yet the jealousy that comes from the Army Hardships and seeing the Air Force vacation causes quite a grudge so just to say if it were ever let out that an Air Force Soldier intimidated me I would be evicted from the Army brother hood well just a fun post off topic but I repeat I was just askin about the What if? I am not interested in losing anything i worked hard to get in the Army
Thanks again

In Reply to: Re: What If???? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 23, 2001 at 11:43:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]