Re: What If????

Message posted by Cloak on July 23, 2001 at 9:54:13 PST:

Well thank you for the info I guess i look pretty unintelligent because i just looked over my post what a grammatical nightmare so much for Army intelligence right!! Anyways I thank you for pointing out the ramifications of being caught my clearance would surly bite the dust for that I have seen people lose it for much less.That was the farthest thing from my mind I guess I could add this other question here in hope to a response I am going to set up the labor day trip by putting in for leave I am only an E5 sergeant so money to rent a car is not my fondest idea but i have a mustang with low profile tires and not the best off road driver as provin' in the foot hills of the Mojave in FT Irwin should I venture to borrow a friends truck i am thinking that would be a good idea but would rather put my own property through what it seems I am going to have to go through nopt ruin someone elses. Thanks again
Cloak

In Reply to: Re: What If???? posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on July 23, 2001 at 6:33:01 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]