What If????

Message posted by Cloak on July 23, 2001 at 6:15:52 PST:

Since I have happened by this sight I have become obseesed with taking a trip to Rachel. I am an intellegence anylist with the US ARMY sdtationed in FT Irwin California. My is whole goal with the trip is to actually see the base is it worth the trip since all the land has been takin up and from what i read seems there is only one place from which you can see the base
Hmmmm I wonder i got a TS-1 security clearance if i were to walk past the perimetr with my ID card taped to my head and a copy of my Clearance orders could I get past the Cammo's. Of course i am just kidding but I would really like to go up one of the hills that were taken by the government a short time ago. I know this is probobly a worn out question but what if i was to cross the perimeter to one of the old hills would i have time to view the base take with my own eyes and get back to public land save the "I don't recommend it " I am not an idiot i am just a newbie to this and have 100's of questions Thanks alot for any answers

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]