Re: Who is monitoring Dreamland?

Message posted by Viper on November 23, 2007 at 15:54:11 PST:

Hello everyone,

After reading this thread so far I am going to throw my two cents in here. The military originally designed the internet as many of you know. There are sites out there that cause public harm and anti semitism out there. DLR is one of those sites that inform and provide a watchdog over this base and how our tax dollars are being spent.

Joerg like myself and many others have longed to be told the truth. It is plauisble that the military as well as the federal government puts people to watch sites like this. It was done with the Branch Davidians website. I seriously do not think that the government sees this site as a threat. They may be intimidated by it but not threatened by it. They may find out who talked and who provided information because of the security holes.

My best and educated guess is that we are looking tat this base from an outsiders point of view. The folks inside the base are probably giggling their heads off at some of the things posted here. Or maybe they are even like holy crap we have been made. My point here is that no site is untouchable from our government. We have the right to free speech and so on. This is how we are excercising that right. Thats why we are called Americans not Communists. The information provided here is based on observations and the desire to know. Thats one of the reasons why we are here. Yes National Defense comes with a price, but we have the right to know how our tax dollars are being spent. I am sure you would too.

Best wishes for a happy holiday

Viper

In Reply to: Who is monitoring Dreamland? posted by gp3po on November 22, 2007 at 8:15:41 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]