Re: New Travel Channel Show

Message posted by alan gudaitis on October 15, 2007 at 12:05:21 PST:

I think it is apparent that Area 51 is inextricably linked to UFO's as well as experimental aircraft development. It seems that it is always going to be that way. A mythos has been set in motion that UFOs have been secreted there, and I don't see that ever going away.

I have been a serious UFO researcher for many years, but I haven't come to this forum to discuss that issue.
I have many other resources in that regard. Dreamland Resort, to me, is the definitive website for info on high tech development of aircraft platforms, and Red Flag information, that's why I come here.

Over the years I have been interviwed on radio and TV regarding my interest in UFO's, and I can guarantee you that almost every interviewer has an agenda that does not always fit with what you are being told or interviewed for. Even if they appear fair, in many cases their editor or executive producer may have a
different agenda. Sadly, it just works that way.

Keith is right in doing it yourself or maybe YouTube.

Now if you have a PhD after your name, and you are project director for some new type air platform,that would be another story, but as afficionados, don't
expect fair and objective treatment by the media, IMHO.

...Alan

In Reply to: Re: New Travel Channel Show posted by Keith on October 15, 2007 at 10:01:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]