Re: "Freedom Fighters" are due -----

Message posted by KRUSHER on July 01, 2001 at 14:15:31 PST:

I'm certain that those individuals who have actual need to know regarding details of any military exercises appreciate your advance announcement on such a non-secure medium as this monitored website.

I'm equally certain that there may now be extra
security measures placed by those monitoring this site
to insure that the integrity of exercises aren't interfered with in any capacity.

Such action is long overdue in light of recent events.

It is these sort of announcements that may eventually lead to the expansion of acquisitions and blocking of access to areas which many of you are currently using to view the facility's several sites.

We certainly wouldn't want to hear of reports of deaths or injuries for hikers of Tikaboo and/or the Papoose Lake area if live rounds are expended
but for those who continue to seek after such thrills,
please be aware, it's enter the zone at your own risk.

In hindsight, for future consideration, I would suggest that many of you may desire to share your insider information by land line; although please don't be so over confident not to believe that many of your phone conversations aren't currently already monitored.

The Constitution as amended by the so-called Bill of Rights is inapplicable when it comes to matters protected under auspices of National Security, and for the most part, excluded from overall Congressional oversight. That's why it's always, "...review by the SELECT Committee of..."

In Reply to: "Freedom Fighters" are due in July at Area 51 posted by Ralph McCarron on June 29, 2001 at 3:38:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]