PROPER ADJUDICATION

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 08, 2001 at 11:48:40 PST:

I have often been accused of being a misinformation agent or otherwise considered an entertaining "flake"
due to my wit and sarcasm. Be that as it may, you are all so very welcome to your personal opinions in that regard. As I've said before, you can lead a horse to water, but you sure can't make the horse take a drink.
So be it.

In defense of my mysterious identity: A good spook, once known by either name or office, would be useless in this business of investigative intelligence.
A good investigative spook will, from time to time, be required to change identities for a variety of reasons
and/or purposes.

I will simply state, my integrity is intact. I am wh I stated from the first who I am. Further, as one involved in the intelligence community, your areas and levels of responsibilities will shift dramatically, and
authority expands to sometimes frightening proportions, almost to the point of no escape of what you've become. For those of you in or previously military its almost like constantly and daily wearing an invisible KBC jacket. Such is the lonely life at the top of stealth operations.

Nevertheless, I want you all to know that NONE of us in the intelligence community condone such irresponsible independent actions as what recently occured on the access road to the test site.

From experience, whether you care to believe it or not,
I will assure you that the culprit is about to be named and proper justice adjudicated. In all probability they will issue a media statement through the Air Force, advising, in all probability of the termination of this individual's employment with his defense contractor employer, and further advise as to when he will be released into custody of the proper legal authority.

Now I really need to devote the rest of my time to the ongoing exercise at 29 Palms.

Have a fine day, and a better tomorrow.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]