Re: How cold is it in Rachel / Tikaboo / Powerlines Outlook In December?

Message posted by Mike S. on December 08, 2006 at 16:49:57 PST:

Ok, I did not really see a change in the tower, it still is there, not sure if it is taller or anything. But this is the first time i have seen it and have some thoughts. I think that tower is MUCH too large to be for drilling water. If it is a rig for drilling they are using it for something else.

This trash thing really has me confused.

What I found were MRE's they looked military. I know you can prolly buy them but they didnt look like civilian fodder.

Also the shit that was dumped looked like it had fallen and splat to the ground. Is this trash being dropped here on purpose from choppers?

And lastly the fireworks, why would someone light fireworks up there? Why bring attention to that spot making it probable they might close off that area.

Also another fellow we met up with near Rachel told us that he had seen an unmarked van near the bottom of tikiboo, this sounds wierd to me because I have never heard of them comming this far over before.

In Reply to: Re: How cold is it in Rachel / Tikaboo / Powerlines Outlook In December? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 08, 2006 at 7:27:01 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]