Re: Operation Urban Warrior IT'S TRUE WE ARE PREPARING

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on May 14, 2001 at 20:58:20 PST:

Gee, Thud. You caught us on camera without our best Cammie paint and smile! *smile*

Yes, and No. Yes, CERTAIN SPECIALIZED TROOPS are receiving Urban Guerilla Warfare training.
No, NOT ALL military units are receiving the training.

Let me shock you further: the local State Militia (National Guard) will be EXCLUDED from too much participation in the worst case scencarios, should they occur.

Several provisions built within the National Security Act, amended 1947, (which most people will have a very difficult time acquiring a copy of)mandate the SUSPENSION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND CONGRESS in the very worse case scenarios. That's scary, I know. However, there is also in place a methodology to RESTORE and RETURN Constitutional authority back to the PUBLIC.... THIS IS THE SCARY PART:
It's called, COG= CONTINUNITY OF GOVERNMENT.
Its in place under the NPO NATIONAL PROGRAM OFFICE.
Its very SPOOKY Stuff and So Scary there's a general "Gag Order" to talk about it.... but it's there and been in place for quite a number of years,
as you THUD *know.*

The REAL purpose behind MOUNT WEATHER, wherein resides a Senior Civilian, non-elected, with title "President" who has full authority once the scenario above goes into play. The idea in a nutshell is to insure an orderly non-chaotic restoration of the government should the system as we have it today collapse or be wiped out by nuclear war. So you see, your govedrnment has thought of all potential possibilities to protect you from yourselves turning into animals in the streets.

But by my knowing this, you now know at what level of the chess game I play at with the boys with the big toys. Hopefully I haven't exposed myself to the Nasty Dudes who would probably like at this point do more to me than merely spank me and send me to bed without dinner.

But as I generally play well with the other children with the big toys, perhaps they will only without desert. Yes, this is VERY Cryptic, and A51 Spookies as well as the other REAL Spookies that visit this site may well decipher my identity now by virtue of the limited number of individuals that hold keys to the VAULT.

In Reply to: Operation Urban Warrior? posted by Thud on May 14, 2001 at 14:50:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]