Presidents

Message posted by Dodgy Parker on May 11, 2001 at 9:19:02 PST:

Howdy

I think that the 'Real Goverment' acts differently to different Presidents. Now with Presidents such as Raegan or either of the Bushes, they ( the Presidents) think "Hey I'm the president, I can do what I want, I'm the President." This is how the 'Real Govement' then manipulate and do a hell of a lot behind their backs, cos they think that they don't need to worry. Its happening even today. The 'Real Goverment' allow Bush to bomb some countries, get all cosy and think he's the man, so that they can start up the Star Wars program without hime even asking "Why?"
With Presidents like Kennedy, though he may have been a bit of an animal in his private life, he wanted to know what was going on in his Goverment, which is why the CIA/FBI/Goverment killed him. I think that it may have been the same with the recent elections, as the Goverment may have thought that Gore would ask to many questions, so they MAYBE rigged the elections in Florida. I don't really know and if there is any extremly wrong info regarding Presidents, tell me as I'm not American.
Thanks

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]