UNDER ATTACK! HELP!

Message posted by The Major on July 06, 2006 at 23:05:44 PST:

It seems Kimmie Jung (Mr. Looney Tune) Il is shooting MISSILES at me! Fortunately, the shot was really limp (read that "impotent"), but I hear he is intending to send more my way. Hmmm... I am somewhat comforted that the analysts do not think that Kimmie possesses the nuclear know-how to make a nuke small enough to lob this far, but a conventional explosive laden, or even an empty re-entry vehicle landing in the middle of tourist-packed Kalakaua Avenue could kill thousands. Maybe it is time to turn everything on the peninsula north of the 38th Parallel into sub-atomic particles.
Now, here is something about this relevant to the forum. The optimal time to destroy a ballistic missile is during the "Boost Phase" of its' trajectory. I read recently that directed energy weapons were close to being fielded, namely, the 747-based laser platform. Coincidentally, Kimmie has been complaining that we have been moving secret "spy planes" into the area. Is it possible that we shot the missile down using stealthy manned or unmanned A51-esque technology with a laser or particle beam weapon? Many high-energy lasers are invisible, so a hole could be easily burned through the hull and into the rocket propellant without anybody seeing it. A 747 in the vicinity, however, is a bit hard to miss. Maybe our DE technology is farther along than we've been led to believe, or perhaps a couple of vacuum tubes on the missiles' vintage RCA Victor "logic" board burned-out. Any thoughts?
The Major

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]