Congratulations, Joerg, on your excellent photo-illustrated article in AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED magazine!!

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on July 06, 2006 at 8:39:32 PST:

The long-awaited June issue of AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED magazine finally arrived at my local Border's Bookstore.

What a tremendous job Joerg did on this British aviation magazine!!

It is without doubt, the most realistic and detailed description of Area 51 ever printed in any magazine that I could think of. It is unprecedented.
It is the crown jewel and achievement of Joerg's tireless research throughout all these years ever since he started the dreamlandresort.com site, along with the research contributions of many of Joerg's colleagues.

I recommend everyone to rush to your local Borders or Barnes and Noble or other large bookstores and immediately get a copy of this June's issue of AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED while it is available.

Without hesitation, I can say that not only is this a historic item for any aviation enthusiast to keep but also this article, along with all its beautiful and clear photo illustrations, can be instrumental in bringing out to the public-at-large the ultimate reality of America's most important aerospace R & D and test base, AREA 51.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]