Re: Question about odd sighting

Message posted by Dave on June 30, 2006 at 14:38:55 PST:

Unfortunately no. There's a lot of guys that came into the telecommunications industry around 1997 in Las Vegas that allegedly work there. It was always funny to see the "club secret handshake" (so to speak) when they run into each other and tried to catch up on old times in some dark corner of the building. We saw several.

Anyway, to be more specific he did say early 90's about the moveout of all the really interesting area51 projects. According to him, he and many others opted to retire into private industry rather than uproot their families out of the states.

In the same dept. we did also work with one other guy who used to work for Lockheed's special projects group (also ex-military) in CA who was present when I questioned them about the sighting. I'm not sure if they were being dramatic or just pulling my chain, but as soon as I drew what I saw on a white board they both clammed up and swapped some interesting glances.

It's been bugging me for years. I've seen a couple things near Fontana, but nothing was as surprising as my car ride that night.

--Dave

In Reply to: Re: Question about odd sighting posted by john on June 30, 2006 at 14:18:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]