Re: those traingle things again

Message posted by Andreas Parsch on June 28, 2006 at 23:49:34 PST:

"[...] The craft employs an advanced flight control system based on the Biefield-Brown Effect, and may postdate the F-113G which was said to employ an "anti-gravity" propulsion system [...]"

Uh-oh ... BS alert ;-)!

"Word of this last aircraft type came to me from a former Special Forces soldier who was assigned to a detachment of the 160th SOAR, 10th Group out of Fort Sam Houston. He was part of a crash recovery team when one of these vehicles crash landed northeast of Halle-Leipzig, East Germany on 4 May, 1989 at about 1 AM local time. The crash was due to pilot error. The pilot had clipped the top of a pine tree while flying nap-of-the-earth, and cresting a ridge near the crash site. The impact broke the rear third of the fuselage upward, giving it an appearance something like an odd scorpion. The rear white sphere became detached from the rest of the vehicle, and several Army rangers were sent to recover this object as it continued to float around the hillside near the crash for hours afterward. The sphere and most of the avionics of the aircraft were extracted in modules, as were other key components. The balance of the fuselage was burned on site with several thermite grenades. The recovered sphere was captured in an aluminum equipment locker and removed from the site at the end of a 100 foot synthetic lanyard suspended below a specially shielded CH-53 Super Stallion. Air Cover was provided by one fully armed Apache helocopter."

Huh? A top secret USAF aircraft, an _armed_ Apache, SpecOp forces using thermite grenades in _East Germany_ in _May 1989_?!? At that time, the GDR was technically still behind the "Iron Curtain", and I'm 100% sure an event like that would have made some headlines at the time! Therefore, I'd like to know a credible primary source for the story - thanks!

Andreas

In Reply to: Re: those traingle things again posted by Mark on June 28, 2006 at 22:42:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]