Re: Congress

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on May 09, 2001 at 23:01:48 PST:

First, it will generally NOT be "open" to the public at large; there will be LIMITED excerpts provided through SELECTED national media (networks).

Second, the hearings are being "OPENed" BUT not by
the FULL Congress. These series of hearings will be
held by the SELECT COMMITTEES on Intelligence. The focus will be geared toward continuation of long
outstanding "hearsay" concerning covert scientific research operations paid for jointly by the several Armed Forces and NASA relative to the feasibility of
extraterrestial life on Mars and the Moon.

Since the death of JFK and of the loss of life of several of our Astronauts, it has long be rumored
that we already have a military missile base on the moon in preparation of multiple battles in a World War III end-of-the world scenario; and have preparations on the drawing board to evacuate radioactive Earth
in a worst-case situation.

I know, we all laughed at it too. EXCEPT, *these*
folk aren't laughing. They'd dead-SERIOUS.

I CAN personally tell you that contrary to the stuff spoon-fed to the media as to the ending of "the Search"
ie, Project Bluebook, Project Grudge, and the like,
their "RESEARCH" has NEVER been diminished and funds
hidden with Army/Air Force budgets ear-marked for NSA
who "sanitized" the funds.

SOUND familiar? Hmmm.... shall we say in days not too far ago, Lawrence Oliver North and Pointdexter had similar "laundry" money ??

Of course, THIS is only a myth, this is only a myth, this is only a myth....

"the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of any
illegal money-laundering from its original reasons
and/or allocation....

*SMIRK*

PERSONALLY, JFK wanted to tell the people A LOT of things, but, sadly, died before he had an opportunity.
I KNOW. I'm from Massachusetts.
I was also IN DALLAS assigned when he was mysteriously killed....

DID you know his head was NOT buried in his Casket?
DID you know it has mysteriously disappeared?
DID you know there were 3 SEPARATE caliber bullets
taken from his skull at the hospital?

Laugh or do what you will with above, YES it does relate ON TOPIC to A51 and similar sites.

WHY do you think we BUILT these sites?

DID you know even the President and the MAJORITY of Congress cannot ACCESS A51 or Mount Weather??

DO YOU KNOW WHY???

THINK.... THINK.... THINK
the answers my friends will come to you.....

I can lead you to the water, dear friends, but YOU
must follow the HINTs.....

I've Said too very much sitting on the Edge of the Fence; yet STILL within the scope of Law. Info is there -- Accesible -- you just need to look RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES; it's hidden in plain sight.

THAT's all I dare mention, other than you hard-liners
know MORE than your average elected politican who really DOES NOT CARE except for the $$$ we put in his pockets collectively, and the sanitized info we allow them to "Leak"

In Reply to: Re: Congress open hearing on UFO, aliens, secret base and etc... posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 09, 2001 at 17:31:41 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]