Re: Area 51 Article

Message posted by Alex (UK) on June 03, 2006 at 6:12:16 PST:

That the memorial day article? Thanks for posting it, Jim Bob, i enjoyed reading it! It made me think though when "Bishop" talked about his sighting of the "Black traingle": "My interest piqued down here when I came for a Red Flag exercise two years ago and got a glimpse of the black triangle," Bishop tells me. "It was a HUGE craft. We saw it three nights in a row and got it on video. It had no sound, and the craft itself was about a half-mile across. I used the mountain peaks that it came through as reference points." I know that black projects have technology way way beyond that of modern warplanes, but im still undecided about the "black triangle". Perhaps all this TR-3A nonsense has made me slightly more sceptical about the whole thing: "controlled by the earths magnetic pull" etc, thats far fetched, even for a black project. I believe that if it exists its a Stealth Blimp, as i discussed some time ago on this forum.
PS-i wonder where the video he shot of the black traingle is?

In Reply to: Area 51 Article posted by Jim Bob on June 02, 2006 at 15:01:49 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]