Re: George Knapp and Bob Lazar on coast to coast on Saturday

Message posted by lone wolf on April 03, 2006 at 19:42:05 PST:

Why would CIA contractors get paychecks from California Microwave? [Referring the the basecamp "Plan Columbia" incident.] The DOD can hide the money for black projects inside other more legit contracts.

In previous interviews, Bob didn't make it sound like he was working daily at S-4. Rather, he would get a call. This makes me think he had a contract and was not a direct employee.

Incidentally, if you work as a contractor, you don't get a pay stub. You submit a bill, hopefully get paid. The employer isn't handling FICA, insurance, etc., so it doesn't go through the normal channels. A social security number is needed for a 10-99.

Note that in the interview, George Knapp claims that that Nellis verified the existance of S-4. Now I don't know if this was confused with Site-4 at the TTR. I'm sure Knapp is getting a deluge of email, but I plan to ask him about this once his life returns to normal.

In Reply to: Re: George Knapp and Bob Lazar on coast to coast on Saturday posted by time on April 03, 2006 at 19:22:53 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]