How the Chat Room works

Message posted by Hank on November 08, 2005 at 21:05:23 PST:

The Chat Room is open continually everyday of the year. In other words 24/7/365. If you want to sign in to the chat and see no one there usually someone will show up after your name is on the screen. If anyone wants to have a chat on a specific day and a specific time just post that information in the forum. We try to have a chat on a pretty steady basis on Tuesday nights. As Iam posting this Iam in Vancouver B.C. on a business trip and will be home in Phoenix tomorrow and leaving Thursday for Rachel and the Nellis Air Show this weekend. Thus no announced chat for this week. If Iam out of town and have a good high speed connection I will usually announce a Tuesday Chat. But if you want to chat don't wait for me. The chat room is yours to use at anytime. Their are a few things we ask that you please be aware of. Any use of profanity will not be tolerated. We have women and children who come to the chat. Flame wars and personal attacks also are not tolerated. Last but not least please keep your chats on topic. If you are not sure what on topic means please read the first paragraph of the mission statement on the Forum and Mission Statement page.
If you have any questions please post them in the forum or email me at bljk8@cox.net
Hank

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]