Re: Alien Footage?

Message posted by heyzeus321 on November 07, 2005 at 13:22:54 PST:

I emailed the Russian Scientist at an address that was dug up and posted on another site, and I got a reply!! I received a letter and a photo.

Here is the letter:

Mr. Matchen

I hope you will be understanding my English.

Last year, me along with my comrades, accomplished miraculous breakthrough by successfully decoding fragments of data from “microchip-like” device, which had been recovered from UFO crash site in the north of Siberian Plateau in year 2000.

Physical makeup of the beings is consisting of pale wrinkled skin and claw-like hands having three-fingers. They making horrifying surgical techniques that are contradicting our understanding of physics, biology, and medical sciences.

Ministers of Russian and US Governments were making protests concerning secrecy of this evidence. Numerous scientists and chief officers made resignations from their country’s space programs because of secrecy and fear surrounding the discovery, and sadly a close colleague of mine was been murdered in this year. By them, my decision is justified.

We must provoke our governments to make admission of possession of KBAT746432 disc and release it to the world.

I have enclosed photo from footage as my credential of authority.

(end)
-------------------------

I posted the photo here:
www.geocities.com/alienfootagephoto

Also, here is a link to the video clip:
http://s1lv3rw.no.sapo.pt/Video/Weird%20Video.wmv

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the same guy from the kbat site.

In Reply to: Alien Footage? posted by heyzeus321 on October 21, 2005 at 16:29:17 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]