A Couple of Questions

Message posted by Rocketfox on November 03, 2005 at 6:06:16 PST:

OK, So I've been over on Google Earth, and the associated Keyhole BBS.

Unofficially representing Dreamland Resort as it were, Sending the questioning masses here for further information as often as possible, and that sort of thing.

It's been interesting to say the least as the ideas of what people think they see on the excellent photos there,(which does not disparage the fine work that we have here, and all the lugging and hauling that's been done over the years to get those panoramic shots) Which run the full gamut from very accurate to totally off-the-wall.

Thanks to the outstanding resources that exist here on this site, I've managed to quell most of the wild speculation as to the location of The underground hangars" and "This is the Alien Autopsy site" and present to them the truth as best as we know it.

In the course of the last few months, others there have taken the time to cross-reference the identification of the buildings as listed here with the overhead imagery on GE.

One enterprising individual even updated the current sat shots with an overlay that shows the new buildings that have been added since the photo was taken.

Now, in the course of this I have answered questions about features in the area to the best of my ability, and I have only come across two (so far) that I do not have an accurate referenced answer for:

1. Over on the Northeast side of the lake there's a water feature about 200x100 foot, which looks to some like a swimming pool. It's man-made, and I had not seen it before it was brought to my attention.
Anyone know anything about it? It's at
37.0175542 N 115.473125 W.

2. Located away from the base proper to the Northwest
is a series of buildings and what looks like a pond.
Speculation runs from a recreational area to a water treatment plant, to the alien's dormitory. It's at
37.154084 N 115.50.3352 W.

Any information you experts can provide will, of course be greatly appreciated, and duly credited.

If you have not yet seen the Google Earth coverage of Area 51 , it's a serious recommend. You need a good computer and the bandwidth to support it, but the effort is more than well worth-while.

Again, tht is not to mnimise the efforts of everyone here that have worked so hard to make this "The number one site on things Area 51", but the two sites, combined,provide the absolute best information and imagery available to the world outside of the Intel Communities.

Thanks in advance for your help with my questions, and keep up the good work here.

Also, marginally sorry for the length of the post, but not much. ;-)

Attached link:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]