Re: Alien Footage?

Message posted by heyzeus321 on October 24, 2005 at 19:08:24 PST:

Yep. They pulled the site. Here is a translation I got from another site of the Russian Letter that accomanied the video...

This is the translation:

Citizens of the Russian Federation,

Being a member of the Russian Cosmic Academy with a 22-year experience, I resign as a chief of the project KBAT746432.

This project concerns existence and safety of all human kind. The Russian government has (word that means that they cannot be proven false, very true, proven) proof that is able to change life on Earth as we know it.

The Russian government informed the U.S. Government, but neither of the governments wanted to disclose these proofs.

My responsibility as a scientist and a citizen is to disclose this secret information. An alien spaceship crashed in the sea Kara just north of the Siberian plateau.

The extracted (??something??) of crash remains microtype was restored and all stored information has been deciphered. Fragments from the invention clearly show experiments conducted on people, which were conducted by the extraterrestrials.

My life is in danger, and that's why I am relocating from place to place. I wil provide all possible evidence as soon as it will be possible despite all the complications.

Comrades, we crossed the line, people ought to know the truth.

If you all don't present the full evidence, I will find a way to do it myself.
(end)

You can look at the video on http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SVW1GIOSHGW63VDFHYL5J5HEU

In Reply to: Re: Alien Footage? posted by MIKE on October 23, 2005 at 16:26:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]