Re: Contact the FBI if you see vehicles without license plates

Message posted by Chuck Clark on October 08, 2005 at 8:12:38 PST:

One of the sets image files on the computers the FBI took from my home in June 2003 was titled "No plates on Hwy 375". It was filed in the "Area 51 security vehicles" folder. Almost all of the security vehicles in the other subfolders are also without plates, but are on unidentifiable dirt roads in the desert where it is impossible to visually ascertain if they are on public land or inside of the restricted area. I'm sure the FBI made copies of all of these files before the computers were returned to me five months later, so they are certainly aware of the violations that are regularly occurring. It seems that they only want to enforce the rules selectively, and feel that certain other government entities are above the law!

Perhaps George Knapp should do a segment on this. Apparently the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office has also decided to overlook these violations of the law. It would be interesting to see what would happen if anyone who has been cited in Lincoln County for driving without plates were to file a discrimination suit against the county. ACLU where are you?

In Reply to: Contact the FBI if you see vehicles without license plates posted by lone wolf on October 07, 2005 at 23:13:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]