Re: N610G

Message posted by lone wolf on October 03, 2005 at 21:05:39 PST:

In the US, airports use a 3 letter ID. DPG is Dugway Proving Ground. LAS is the code for McCarran. There are many sources for the codes, though the easiest is just to plug the code into airnav.com. N610G is the tail number (registration) of the aircraft. You can google the number and the FAA record will pop up. The owners are CIA front companies using the address of law firms since the fronts have no physical presence.

The torture planes have been well covered in the press. It isn't clear that every CIA "charter" is a torture plane. For instance, there was one CIA plane grounded by authorities in some African country (exact one escapes me) that was full of mercenaries, not prisoners. It is quite unusual for these planes to fly in the western US states, so to see them show up in Utah or Nevada is a bit newsworthy. Though not Area 51 related, it is a black project that most readers of this list find interesting. [Plus Groom Lake has a CIA history.] Global Security (John Pike's post FAS venture) tracks such aircraft. Since Pike is the least political of those following the CIA aircraft, I included a link to his website, though you could find many other with google. These planes fly on a daily basis, but I only post when they show up in the west, especially at McCarran (LAS). The fact that this plane was coming from Dugway is especially interesting given the toxic materials (chemical and biological) held at DPG.

I suspect that when these torture planes show up in Vegas, they are involved in the counterterrorism training at the Nevada Test Site. Based on what I heard on the NTS repeater system on Friday, there was supposed to be a counterterrorism training event on the NTS this Monday. If I recall correctly, the event was to take place in Area 6 and would involve open sources. No, not free software, but unshielded radioactive material. Las Alamos was also scheduled to do a test on Monday. They were practicing on talk group 2000 on Friday.

Attached link: global security

In Reply to: Re: N610G posted by Francois on September 28, 2005 at 14:20:57 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]