VL?

Message posted by Gman on September 17, 2005 at 13:39:12 PST:

Who is this vl guy who claims to have worked at area 51 for twelve years? Unlike Lazaar, it's harder to find online info about him.

http://www.all-natural.com/area-51.html (one of several links of the same talk)

He sounds pretty credible to at least an area 51 layman like me. He does a good job at first talking matter of factly and casually about all kinds of stuff a laymen like me would expect someone who had really worked there to be able to talk casually about. He does a good job building up the mystery a little bit by revealing he only got hints here and there about some of the real super-secret stuff -- who knows what it could be? Then he gets a little more ballsy and admits knowledge of Roswell. Ok fine, but it's time to stop now, if you're going to pull off a convincing conspiricy theory you need to know when to say when. Hint at some bizarre and unexplained technology, hint a little stronger at something like Roswell, but it's all over when area 51 ends up harboring all the greatest mysteries of the universe from GUT (anti-grav etc..) to consciousness (AI) to how the world will end (nuclear war).

Anyway, if anyone can shed some light on this VL guy, I'm interested.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]