Re: Tikaboo is not a BATHROOM

Message posted by lone wolf on August 28, 2005 at 22:41:24 PST:

I've come to the conclusion that many of the hikers to Tikaboo don't read this list. [Every one I met on the trail (OK, two cases) denied reading DLR. Maybe they are from Nellis and don't want to admit they are viewing the base.] We still never figured out who disturbed the timbers in the first place. They used to make a nice stable bench, large enough for 3 people to sit without getting in each others way.

If the camo dudes weren't so in love with their trucks to the point of never leaving their seat, I would suspect they did it to diss us.

What really amazes me is given the difficulty of the hike (ok, difficult for me), who the hell smokes on the trail? It's not likely you would start a fire from the discarded butts, but if you did you could easily trap yourself on the hill. An equally bizarre finding was a string of firecrackers. I need every square inch of my pack for gear, water, and food, so setting off fireworks on Tikaboo is low on my list of priorities.

In Reply to: Tikaboo is not a BATHROOM posted by Mikey on August 28, 2005 at 22:13:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]