Re: hobbyists beware. some base takes this bery seriously

Message posted by Hank on August 04, 2005 at 18:39:54 PST:

As a frequent visitor to the Nellis fence for over twenty some years I can testify that since 9/11 and the construction of the new fence they take their security very seriously. As they enclosed the area they ran myself and many others from anywhere on the east side of Las Vegas Blvd. I was asked to leave an area north of gate 2 the prison Rd. This was done by people in civies driving tan and brown suburbans who were very polite. Since the fence has been completed I have been asked to leave the area almost everytime Iam taking photos from the east side of the road. Probably 20 times. When I cross back to the west side of the road, the corner of Hollywood and Las Vegas Blvd they drive away and pay no attention.These are people with Nellis security on their white cars, and wearing AP arm bands. I will be up in 10 days for Red Flag and Iam sure the scene will be the same. They are very polite but very serious.
Hank

In Reply to: hobbyists beware. some base takes this bery seriously posted by michael on August 03, 2005 at 17:51:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]