Re: Weird sighting on 7-30-05 on 95

Message posted by Scott on August 03, 2005 at 23:00:46 PST:

There were no other lights.......

Except the cars in front of me and it passed between them and us. The car in front was about a mile ahead, I could see both tail lights individually as I could see two headlights on the on coming truck.

Had it been beyond these guys, it wouldn't have appeared lower than the ridge line.

Remember at first we thought it was a car in the desert west of Mina. It wasn't a high object. I tried to make the thing plausible in my mind as being a military flight too, by seeing the second set of lights and thinking it was a chase plane to the first set of lights. Imagine my suprise when I saw they were actually a set of eastbound headlights on Hwy 360!

Also, I was going up hill and the truck headlights were even higher yet. If the light had a body it would have blacked out the truck headlights and/or the car taillights.

It wasn't so dark I couldn't see the ridgeline and mountains in the distance. You make it out like it's an unlit cave at midnight. There was enough ambient light to see a body of a craft.

In Reply to: Re: Weird sighting on 7-30-05 on 95 posted by Dave Bethke on August 03, 2005 at 18:58:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]