Campout observations and some photos

Message posted by Hank on June 07, 2005 at 22:30:38 PST:

Congratulations Joerg it couldn't have been a bigger success. Thanks to Bill Whiffen for the penguin jokes, the food and the fire. Thanks to Norio for the music. Thanks to the crew from Current Affair for taking the time they spent with us. Thanks to Dave Bethke for showing up with his lovely wife so that I could meet him. Saw Gary (Lonewolf) first time in a while. Jolene and Karl were there and are doing well in Rachel. "Trouble" proved to me that you could certainly park a tractor (without the 40 ft. trailer) in the desert. I also learned that porta johns should be weighted down if the wind exceeds 40 miles per hour. Thanks to the cammos for watching that no harm would come to us while we were there. Thanks to all that showed up. This was your party and you all did really well. Although it was a great location and great weather its the people that showed up that really made it great. Last but certainly not least thanks to Kim for her support. Here is a link to some photos of the usual suspects.
Hank

http://community.webshots.com/user/hanks167

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]