Re: what's the point?

Message posted by Frank Stamm on May 31, 2005 at 7:54:11 PST:

The point is this site gives like minded souls a forum to discuss and comment on black projects related to the Groom facility. Take the U-2 project. When the government decided to reveal its existance another system was being deployed. That evolved into the SR-71. The SR is retired. What replaced that system? I want to know what its replacement was and how did it perform. I am willing to wait till it is made public, till then this site gives us a forum to speculate and comment on that topic.
The F-117 was observed by many locals and researchers for quite some time before it was made public its existance. What you refer to as hobby or obsession is an intrest or passion to someone else.
When the public discovers a secret project, the creators of that project go back to the boss and say " Now they know what we have, so we need to have this new project." Its a self perpetuating thing.
You can exclude the Roswell and UFO topics, there are better forums for that side.
Did I answer your questions?

In Reply to: Re: what's the point? posted by Bob on May 30, 2005 at 19:59:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]