Re: camo dudes

Message posted by Curious Boogs on May 20, 2005 at 21:30:28 PST:

Man all this fuss over the Camo dudes, I was in the military as well as you and have zero fear of the Camo's. we just got back from a visit in May we even had a gun in the car I would have loved for them to abuse their non existent powers outside the bounderies with me... BUT THE MAIN POINT IS THEY WON'T as long as you only go where your allowed and pass no boundries nothing is going to happen...this is still America and unless you have a stolen gun or are a felon there is little they or the sheriff can do to you with or without a gun the only way they can touch you is if you penetrate the base boundries

my feelings are is that they to get the same little rush that we did when they came speeding towards us but its their job to go out and be seen probably many people are discouraged just by seeing them and like you turn around, many are not though so they must make them selves seen so that visitors know they are there and ready to take action IF YOU SCREW UP

You have more to fear from strangers snakes and varmits then the guards and sheriff

But I will add this the sheriff's deputy we passed as we were leaving the area did seem to know who we were and gave us the feeling he did not approve of us by the icy penetrating scowl on his face as our two cars passed on the ET Highway

In Reply to: Re: camo dudes posted by BobM on April 25, 2005 at 15:54:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]