Rooms in Alamo during the campout

Message posted by Hank on March 27, 2005 at 10:34:19 PST:

I just talked to the Alamo Meadow Lane Motel. They have a limited amount of rooms available for May 26th, 27th,28th,and 29th. As it is a small single story motel with probably 20 rooms total this could mean 4 or 5 left. The rate is $43.00. I have stayed there many times and found it sufficient. It has cable, airconditioning or evap cooling, hot showers and is very clean. Alamo is a very small town and the only place to stay before Rachel. It has a Chevron gas station in front of a pretty well supplied grocery store. It is also home to the Del Pueblo Truck Stop known world wide for its gourmet mexican food. Alamo is about 50 miles from Rachel and about 30 miles to GLR. If you are interested please do not hesitate. The people going to the UFO conference in Rachel are taking the majority of the rooms and the rest could sell out in a matter of days. I talked to a nice lady named Laura. Their number is toll free 1-888-740-8009. Their fax number which is not toll free is 775-725-3372. If you have any questions please post to the forum or email me at bljk8@cox.net
Hank

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]