Re: Question about road up to tikaboo

Message posted by Curious Boogs on March 09, 2005 at 20:53:00 PST:

Well got the back packs covered will be taking ole faithful (a standard issue military ruck) which has served me well for many years

Also the Quad itself has lots of storage space between all the racks and their bags so got the gear part down to a science and am mostly fine tuning it (mine that is)

Should only be one person on each quad, and should be 2 to 4 quads depending on who all comes for this trip.

This trip started as a second honeymoon type getaway for me and the wife and kind of grew from there once a few like minded friends and family members found out about our plans.

So right now we are 2 for sure (me and the wife) 2 more saying there just about positive and 1 other trying to get his duckies in a row so he can come and a couple more looking into if its do able for them.

So somewhere between 2 and 7. So we shall wait and see, hopefully no accidents this time before hand .We were going to try this in 2003 but I had a fall while down south rock climbing which is no fun when your hiking 10 miles out to the parking area with a badly busted arm. But 3 pins a cast a little rehab and I'm back in action and ready to give it a solid try.

In Reply to: Re: Question about road up to tikaboo posted by lone wolf on March 09, 2005 at 13:23:32 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]