Re: Question pertaining to Tikaboo peak and ATV's

Message posted by Curious Boogs on March 08, 2005 at 10:09:02 PST:

Well Im not your crazy type of camo clad militia idiot that goes a packing in public SO JUST TO CLARIFY IM NOT TALKING ABOUT WALKING INTO STORES TOWNS HERE (have know idea where some one would even come up with that idea as that would be totally uncalled for and unresponsible)

Also just fyi im not looking for a flame war here on this subject everyone has their own opinions on guns I do respect your right to your opinions but mine is that I feel I have the right to have one I exercise this right in my state with a CCW permit but since I'm not from Nevada I need to know about open carry laws once Im in the back country

I was more interested in laws concerning open carry on BLM land in the back country away from public eyes, (snakes are easier to dispatch with a shot of snake load then a stick and I think my .45 weighs about the same as a stick)

And if a big cat was involved Id rather have a gun since I have seen first hand what a cat can do (used to live in upper Washington state and lost a full grown mastiff to a cat)

So just to clarify I'm more concered about once I'm miles into the back country NOT WHILE IN TOWN OR IN SOME STORE

Because hey if Im in a town that I need a gun in then something is OBVIOUSLY wrong with that picture for everyone because this ain't the wild wild west ya know

But thanks to the fella that did answer my question I'll be checking that web site soon

Now on to the other question ATV/ORV vehicles, here in my state we are required to have a state issued sticker to be on state land is there a sticker or permit required in Nevada for ATV/ORV vehicles or will my ORV sticker from my state be enough

Thanks in advance

In Reply to: Re: Question pertaining to Tikaboo peak and ATV's posted by Frank Stamm on March 08, 2005 at 8:10:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]