OT/ A statement and a question.

Message posted by Terry on March 06, 2005 at 10:39:32 PST:

I seldom post to the site as there are folk here that are far more knowledgeable than myself, but recent postings force me to make comment.

I strongly suggest that "new posters" spend some time looking at the site, both the articles and the archives of past postings. They will note that this is a serious site and not given to hyperbole or theories, however attractive they may be. The level of research is commendable and as such it has attracted some of the finest aviation journalists writing today. Please show them the respect due their years of diligent work. There are many sites out there that would be more suited to the vitrolic tone of quite a few of the recent posts that are far from appreciated here.

Second, I would ask the webmaster whether there are possible legal remedies he might seek for the publishing of his web address that has created this influx of people who seem to be out of step with the tone of the site. Bandwidth is not cheap and as such, I feel that if the game publishers tied this site to their game without permission they are legally culpable.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]