There is no drivel here only people who dont want to hear the truth

Message posted by Dude on March 06, 2005 at 0:07:01 PST:

Well you can call it what you will but I guess you are posting this because you cant really reply intelligently to anything Ive said. I think someone here has too much time on his hands and its not me LOL. As far as finding out what goes on at Nellis just ask the employees who sued the government for exposing them to toxic chemicals, this is a matter of public record. As for my idea of a national movement to pull back the veil of secrecy a bit this is a good idea not a bad one, and a serious one. If you are really curious about what is going on at Area 51 then you should not be on this list and instead help build a lobbying group with political clout that can change things.

If you think that is drivel then I guess you are one of those folks who is letting Republicans in congress trammel civil rights, let polluters do what they will, deny that global warming exists and in general escew anything that would allow scientists to have any influence. It also allowed the Bush administration in their rush to save us from Al Qaeda to try to hold American citizens without trial or attorney by citing a national emergency. It really bugs me when people who don’t live in NYC get all patriotic. For you 9/11 is some abstract, for me its real because I was there. In other words I think that spending your time raving about area 51 is a great diversion from the real issues, esp government secrecy, misspending money on weapons we don’t need and cutting money for education, etc. In other words eat me!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]