Re: Why dont you read a bit and look at what is being done

Message posted by NO MORE on March 05, 2005 at 23:07:20 PST:

"We are more likely right now to be hurt by an accidental release of an agent because of the scope of this program. And unless you live in NY or washington (I live in NYC) you are unlikely to be the target of such an attack so why are you so vocal. You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about and your simple minded statements expose how utterly ignorant you are of what your tax dollars are going for."

-Ok first off, that is the most ignorant comment I have heard all day. Living in NYC, Washington, makes you just as vulnerable as any other city in America to attack. I was just going to laugh and go about my business, until you made that comment. Remember 9/11? Remember the attack on the Pentagon? Bio weapon attacks have not happened yet, and thank god. But, what makes you think that it is SO impossible for some stupid moron to throw a vial of a chemical agent (Whether a strand of the 1918 flu, Small Pox, Anthrax, whatever) into the subway system. I have been to New York many many times and even the news there talk about the same thing. Not just a subway, a street while he is walking in front of your house, or heck even a baseball game. It can happen anywhere. Now lets talk about Area 51 stuff as originally intended, per the rules of the forum.

In Reply to: Why dont you read a bit and look at what is being done posted by Dude on March 05, 2005 at 22:41:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]