stop Whining LOL

Message posted by dude on March 05, 2005 at 21:46:36 PST:

So in order to find out what goes on at Nellis you have to do one of the following:

1. Get together enough signatures nationwide and enough senators and congressmen to pressure the Bush administration to lift the veil of secrecy from Nellis

2. Build your OWN robot that can travel 50-100 miles and pierce security and take videos at night of flights

3. Get 10,000 crazy people to walk right past security LOL

4. Get big Spotlights and illuminate the aircraft at night

5. Create some more crazy tales about Aliens and give up LOL

6. Help create an association of Ex Nellis Employees who will break thru security and go public

7. Dig a tunnel under Nellis and come up inside it and get arrested

8. Keep babbling on dreamland lists and do nothing

9. Accidentally monitor military frequencies and find the best time for an illegal heliocopter overfly with spotlights

10. Ask me and ill I think of some more practical things to do. Once security is breeched they will have to stop this Nonsense. To do this Hire a team of ex military people ie. Marcinko who are expert at this and have them take lots of video which they can relay back to you realtime of Aircraft on the ground before they take off

11. Get the Soviets to sell you closeup photos of aircraft before they take off using their latest satellite Technology. This is very likely because they are cash strapped and probably would love to do this LOL

12. Get someone(s) who is fed up at Nellis , fed up with the government threats That enforces people's silence to go public with what is going on at Nellis. Or some general who thinks that its time to end all the alien crap !!

13. If you want any ideas better than these I will have to think on it for more than 5 minutes!!!

Regards,

Lawrence Marcus

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]