Why hasn't greenpeace ever set foot in Area 51?

Message posted by Gremlin on March 05, 2005 at 14:14:20 PST:

Comments like the ones from Gou'ld, and others, show the level of understanding they have of the type of terrain they are talking about.

You don't just walk/drive up to a gate with nice flowers and trees on either side, and a guy in uniform says "Sorry Sir access is denied"

This is serious territory, people DIE in the deserts and on the mountains every year, mainly because they have not got a clue what they are doing, or talking about.

Listen to the people who know the area, (The people who are regulars on this forum, the people who run this forum, The Webmaster, The Moderator) THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I know, i visit the area every year, and have the pleasure of spending time with these Guys & Gals. Two years ago i spent part of my vacation, rescuing a city type guy who knew what he was doing, and despite being told not to, tried to climb Tikaboo on his own, at night in November, wearing shower proof clothing and light weight trainers. Need I Say More ?

Don't make comments on things you have no knowledge of, ASK QUESTIONS OF THE GUYS WHO REALLY KNOW, LIKE ON THIS FORUM.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]