Re: lone wolf a question

Message posted by lone wolf on March 01, 2005 at 17:45:30 PST:

There are 4 or 5 tracking websites, so I can't comment on what you are seeing. However, to the best of my knowledge, military flights are not tracked. Since the Janet flights are (cough cough) civilian, they get tracked if they fly IFR. The same goes for NASA. The DOE flights, though civilian, seem not to get tracked. Nellis has a Remote Sensing Laboratory that you can see from the back viewing location towards your right a bit. They fly N334GW and N185XP, both of which I managed to photograph landing at Nellis, and some choppers, but none ever showed up on tracking as far as I know.

Most military bases get cargo flights, and these flights can be tracked landing at the base. The document you need to keep track of is the CALP
http://www.usaasa.belvoir.army.mil/CALP/CALP31Dec04.htm
The URL changes as the permitting process is updated. Not every organization on the CALP is a spook, but some absolutely are front organizations. Phoenix Air Group is one example. A flight from that company is likely to be a one way to Gitmo.

Attached link: doe aircraft

In Reply to: Re: lone wolf a question posted by Razorback25 on March 01, 2005 at 14:09:45 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]