Re: encounters of the spook kind

Message posted by Frank Stamm on February 08, 2005 at 9:29:45 PST:

A few years back I landed at a NJ general aviation airport and parked my C-210 next to a brand new Lear 45. After getting a tour of the cockpit from the crew I mentioned my upcoming trip to Rachel. The capt. said they get out there on occasion. I asked if they flew into LAS or VGT. He said neither. The A/C was for the CEO of a large aircraft systems manufacturer on the east coast. They also flew managers, techs and parts to an "site in NV". We all smiled and I changed the topic. The capt and first ofc were both ex-Navy F-14 jocks. On this Sunday they were taking the CEO to PA for a golf game.
I suspect corporate types fly in and out of Groom on occasion. The security concerns for all corporate travel is much higher since 9/11 but these crews would have to go thru a much higher level. The same as base employees, I would think. Getting specific info on who, what, when will be almost impossible.

In Reply to: Re: encounters of the spook kind posted by lone wolf on February 07, 2005 at 21:31:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]