Re: Area 51,Underground theory

Message posted by Hank on January 25, 2005 at 15:16:06 PST:

I know Iam going to be sorry for posting on this topic, but things have been slow. Their are posters to this site such as myself that were around to see in from Freedom Ridge and Whitesides before the land grab. I believe that the distance to the base was around 13 miles. Their were many photos taken by many observers, some were professional camera crews from various networks in and outside of the US. No one could ever detect any mysterious tunneling or digging. Buildings were added on occasion as they are now. Their have always been rumors of an underground facility, but never any photos that could be defined as construction of a tunnel or underground digging of any kind. If you overlay the sat photos and look at the older photos of the area compared to the ones available today it provides no clue to anything underground. In your post you mention that 30 potential miles of escape routes. Why would they need escape routes? Escape from what? Last but not least what would be the reason for an underground facility? Why spend that tremendous amount of money when it could all be above ground and no one can see in anyway. Their are some very large structures on the base that could house almost anything. Look at hanger 18. Remember from Tikaboo the base is 26 miles away from prying eyes. Walk out your front door and go 26 miles and turn around and try to see your house. In my opinion the distances from the base to the nearest view spot preclude the need for going underground.
Just another opinion
Hank

In Reply to: Re: Area 51,Underground theory posted by paul on January 25, 2005 at 13:34:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]